Job Vacancy at
Doctor Rong Clinic
Job Vacancy at Doctor Rong Clinic
Apply for the Position of Clinic Assistant
Doctor Rong TCM Clinic is looking for a Clinic Assistant who can provide exceptional customer & patient service, prepare herbal medicines, maintain the clinic for patient visits and help with administration. Our clinic is located in Cambridge, CB1.
This is an excellent job opportunity if you have a keen interest in Traditional Chinese Medicine, and want to shadow Shu Rong’s work, an established TCM Practitioner & acupuncturist in Cambridge. We offer part-time and full-time positions.
Experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided. But you must be able to read Chinese characters because you’ll be handling labels of herbal medicine in Chinese. Please review the full list of duties & requirements below. And if you think you’re a good fit, fill out the application. Thank you!
- Welcome patients
- Prepare herbal medicine under the TCM doctor’s supervision
- Maintain the clinic for patient visits—prepare patient’s bed, clean the clinic and surrounding areas, etc.
- Answer the phone and take patient bookings
- Order medicine and manage stock
- Input data into the computer (e.g. patient data, accounting, etc.)
- MUST be able to read Chinese characters
- Good English
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner
- Fast learning
- General computer skills (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Interested in Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Part-time: 20-30 hours per week
- Full time: 40-50 hours per week
- Day shift: 9:30am -1pm, 3pm-7pm
- Treatment discounts
- Product discounts (beauty formulas, supplements, etc.)